Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20040102

Poetics Unanonymous

Bask in the warm glow of satirical songs, pleasantly putrid poetry and a deluge of demeaning demarcations. The really good ones are in BOLD! Now, how BOLD was i to say that!?

* represents a relyricised song spoof.

  • BB Boy*, a much flamed re-lyricism of Beyonce's hit 'Baby Boy'. This was written after a particularly irritating BB session in Sec 4, but none of it applies now... I think. Jan 25.
  • Past 2 Days, What to Say?, an amophous lump of rap, poetry and song combined to give a (rather terrible) account of my day. Jan 27.
  • Lonely, I am so loneleee, i have nobodieee, to caalll my OWN! Of course, much better than that stupid Akon's song.Feb 8.
  • Only Time Will Tell, a luuurve poem!
  • Screwed Up!* An ode to JC sung to the tune of Usher's 'Caught Up'. Going to be published in the next issue of RAmag! 22 Feb.
  • People, written in a moment of angst. Just when i was about to have the whole truth of existentialism revealed to me, some idiots had to go and ruin it. March 20.
  • Why Do People Read My Blog? A rather egotistical and self-indulgent entry. Please ignore. 2 April.
  • Gossip, everyone's favourite subject of conversation and bonding. I DECRY its existence! Unfortunately, it pwned me a few days after this... 16 April.
  • Regrets in my life. Count how many you share! 17 April.
  • 2 aka Me Getting Pwned By Gossip. 22 April.
  • Roadrageous!* Sung to the tune of Britney Spear's "Outrageous". I'm sure the title says it all. 1 May.
  • Fat-norexia! My griping about my looks pops in for a guest spot. 19 May.
  • Monochromatic 'Ol Me, my first officially sanctioned song (modified, of course) for Jeremy's band Cokespill. 26 May.
  • I Need a Bone pt 1*, rapped to the tune of Usher's "I Need a Girl pt 1", but by dogs. (e.E no shit). 29 May.
  • I Was Outed @ Toastmasters. Ok, long story here. Basically, i'm gay for the sake of a public speaking topic. 4 June.
  • Class Chalet. My most pre-school poem in like, EVER. Not even my poems in actual pre-school were like this... 7 June.
  • Birth, my award-winning poem on life and love. And lots of love. Come to think of it, the sex paragraph must have swayed the judges in my honour. 17 June.
  • Cholesterol. Everybody's favourite animalistic lipid gets a rap makeover. 14 July.
  • A-DotA-ddiction. The game that i dedicated 24 hours in a week to MUST get some poetic mention. Ok, time to get back to playing... 29 July.
  • Don't Sleep* Dedicated to church, where i feel that my selective narcolepsy there REALLY needs addressing. Hey, can't help it if i slept so late! 7 August.
  • The Gym Buffet. Penned after a rather (ful)filling session there! Ode to all those random gym buffs. HAHA, noticed the nuances? Buffet. Buff. Ok nevermind... 11 August.
  • Unmanageable Dress Hearts, my ode to anagrams. Or RA mangas. Woo Hentai. 12 August.
  • The Robberess who stole my heart. The Robberess whom i've forgotten about since. 29 August.
  • The Old Saga Tree. Sigh i'm getting a lil too lovey dovey these days... 17 October.
  • Because I Grew* Dedicated to all the fatties out there. WE LUV YOU! 23 October.
  • Scripts Don't Lie* for what i'm sure we all felt after getting back our CT scripts and not being able to beg for marks. 13 April 2006.
  • Where Are We Now? Just let me vent. E-mode liao. 10 May.
  • I Love My Bitch. Dedicated to Nubi! Happy (belated) 2nd Birthday! 16 Sept.
  • Imagine. Muacks muacks heart kena stolen. At least it was returned to me in one piece :P Nov 15 2006