Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060510

Where Are We Now?

[Verse 1]
Smiling as the radiant sun,
Melting under liquid moonlight.
The love we shared so deep and dear,
Yet now we're in a plight

[Pre-Chorus]
What happened to the spark?
Whose actions destroyed our bliss?
Why did i decline, thinking you'd be mine?
How did it come to this..

[Chorus]
When i'm here for you,
Are you here for me?
When the time is due
Will anyone take the bow?
Where are we now...

[Verse 2]
We're being so unreceptive,
I tried to calm you down.
My truths have been deceptive,
My lies even more been profound.

[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]

[Bridge]
I know its not our time,
I know we'll have to wait.
Is it better this way?
I'm not sure i want to leave it to fate..

[Chorus]
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]





Having ester reflux to... Another Girl - Thalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home