Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050220

I Must Confess, Its Love I Profess

Nah (take). Here's some (hopefully) timeless poem for all occasions where you have to first express your ardent love for that special someone. I'm bored, it's late and I'm feeling somewhat poetic and romantic. Furthermore, this may help me in the near future ;)




Only Time Will Tell

Your lustrous eyes,
Your radiant smile.
For you my heart cries,
Worrying about the beauty
I would otherwise defile.

Ever exuding exuberance,
The wispy fragrance of your smell.
For you I'm in a trance.
Will the pain of longing fade?
Only time will tell.

Your angelic aura,
Your divine voice,
Sends shivers down my spine
For I cannot fathom,
True beauty personified
Is right in front of me.
Yet my longing is but a phantom,
Ethereal and untrue.
Till your love you impart,
Till love is reciprocated by you,
Resuscitate my heart.

Will you
Save me from comatose consciousness?
Will you
Even have the heart to pity me?
Will you
Salvage the me you know that fell?
Will you
Return the heart you unwittingly slew?
Only time will tell.

Love at first sight
For now I am blinded by your grace.






Tapping my fingers to... Candy - Mandy Moore (aay can't help it if this gives me poetic inspiration)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM , Blogger chengwei said...

    Great poem, as usual! Definitely gonna kope it someday since i've got no knack for poems...

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Blogger dw said...

    haha tyty, feel free and be happy!

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger chengwei said...

    Feel free? Nah I'm not at that state yet... Still feeling cheap and unhappy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home