Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050208

Lonely


Lonliness, unashamed.
'Independence', he claims.
Albeit a compatriot's leave,
Fighting the urge to bereave.

The walls seemingly shrink,
The colours suddenly fade,
Yet drunk was no alcoholic drink.
Though good it's presence be made.

The thoughts now flash gaudily,
The voices whisper audibly,
Yet where are the ones acquainted?
They are gone, long antiquated.

Tormented by dreary failures;
Terrified by ghastly reminisces;
Mesmerised by futuristic allures;
Confused by past hits and misses.


Master magician mind manipulates,
Plays a trick to fill and populate
The conscious self with queasiness,
Albeit with bounding easiness.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
With the lack of companionship,
Its definitely no mystical wonder,
Why an individual loses a championship.

Lonely, abandoned.
Like a mine he is not mine, nobody's.
Not one wants to associate,
Not even wanting to alleviate
The agony choking him.
Murder in the first degree,
Another mind taken in a whim,
By lonliness' dictatorial decree.


Amazing the benefits of congress,
Especially with everybody's immense stress...




Thought i'd put up one of my old poems as i felt it applied to many people now.

I have had my fair share of loneliness, the tormenting thoughts of no one being there for you and that of your inner demons of self-doubt and failure coming to prod you with their pitch-forks...

Post-Christianity, it flooded my dreary existence. I thank God for giving me renewed aim in my life, removing loneliness and giving me more drive and determination to be a better person.

For all my friends, know that i was there for you, am there for you and will always be there for you. Please be the same for me.



Tapping my fingers to... I Believe in You - Jay Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home