Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050125

BB Boy

Wah gossip is the new IN thing now siah... with so much of it floating around, asthmatics should be on high alert... so suffocating O.o

A guy i know and like as a friend knows a friend he likes and is a guy. A girl someone i know likes and knows as hopefully more than a friend likes and knows another girl another friend hopes likes him. an m-less dog on tv actually has an eye for a guy too. crush this crush that, sooner or later someone is going to get crushed.


Ok enough with the abstract shite... Just remembered my very very very amusing parody (hmm, self-praise is no praise, so its my very unamusing parody) of Beyonce's 'Baby Boy' i wrote a while earlier... here it is, in all its glory:

BB Boy
Sung to the tune of Beyonce's 'Baby Boy'

(Jon Ng's Rap)
Come here and torture me
All dat da boy dem need and them not stop cry without eulogy
Muck yous the wrong way - That our policy
Jon-than Ng alongside BB's say
Dirty ya, Dirty ya'll, Dirty ya, Dirty Ya'll
BB newb sing it now, ya?

(Innocent BB boy's Sing)
(Chorus)
BB boys you waste my time,
You give me lots of pain.
I'm forced to see you all the time,
It gives me lots of shame.

BB boy not a day goes by
Without my agony.
Im forced to see you all the time,
It gives me lots of shame


(Verse 1)
AAH! OOH! Crap BB shit BB OH!
*Whip* *Slash* Hurt me so bad BB OH!
I'm so wrapped up in bondage, let me go!
Let me be, stay out of my life daily!

(Rap)
Ya ready gimme da ting dat ya need i mean money
And tell me about da excuses that you will improvise
I know you hate da way me boast da way me flash my pride
Ignore your feelings BB boy becos they so can be a lie
Give check us everyday and we make you rise up in size
We have da bling to pull da string so I'm go sleep, I'm go hide
And in the words of Ong, We got ta JM Fraser Gold
So I give you da toughest, sure and stedfast, rite - boy


(Chorus)

(Verse 2)
Picture me bein real free,
In a happy saturday ev-en-ing party.
Everytime I close my eyes,
Its like you're haunting me subconsciously.

On our own special time,
The noon has just begun.
The school grounds become the scene
Feels like, true suffering to me!


(Chorus)

BB boys, you waste my time.
BB boys, this is such a crime.
BB boys don't you go pine
BB boys: 'lets go ruin it'

(Rap)
Top up, boy
Money time together is a ass-et, boy
Begging around the town with donate card, boy
You don't act shocked, boy.
Little more money, we'll rock that world.

(Chorus)




Note: This is not meant to be offensive in any way, its parody for parody's sake. Ok and maybe some BB frustration venting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home