Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050811

The Gym Buffet

Come feast at the gym buffet,
Its a scrumptious spread...

A platter of Lat pulldowns,
The canoeist's butter and bread.
After which a 50 second cooldown,
Before i change station and spread...

... My wings in a Tricep Dip,
Saucy and sauteed in sweat.
Care not to let those muscles rip,
Still some chewing for the gym mat...

... Where one crunches on sit-ups,
Or sits-up on crunches.
Until my stomach crumbles and erupts
From too full a lunch.

At the gym buffet.

Yet, I still eat more
Since weights are free.
I'm like a kid in the candy store,
Wanting my back to be
Like a Christmas tree.

Grain fresh from the treadmill,
While steppers can be your mainstay.
If the service is poor, just ring a barbell,
And more food is on its way.

I'm down to my final helping,
I devour it on the inclined bench.
Till i hear somebody yelping
"From where's this pug-ugly stench?"

Urea-lly think its me?
Must have been all the protein
Downed on an eating spree.
Its going to kill my spleen.
I'm even becoming dumberer, can't you see?

Hmm...

It seems I've overeaten
At the fantabulous gym buffet.



WOO! Just went to the gym for the pure KICK of it! I was aching so much that i could barely feel my upper body when i ended off the session with a couple of sprints O.o The lack of training for the past 3 days triggered some guilt hormones that just gave me this uncontrollable urge to exercise. I even made it a point to be extremely intense (8 stations + sprinting, 3 sets and 5 sets respectively). WAH so happy now!

Nothing beats the adrenaline and exercise-secreted endorphins! Not the 3 imminent pieces of HUGE homework due tomorrow (Bio tutorial, PW written report draft, GP presentation)! Nor the prospect of the aching during the definitely hiong volleyball training! Nor the fact that i'm blogging into the night and postponing my work! Nor that i will end up just DotAing the night away!

Ok. But maybe when cumulative...

Argh shit.

Disclaimer: Dwayne only eats in moderation at the gym buffet. He does NOT indulge in the sinful stuff that is Myoplex. Not yet, at least ;)




Piaing Written Report to... Ash'uruhu - Sheik Haikel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home