Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050402

Why Do People Read My Blog?

Why do computer literates visit my humble ablog daily?

Is it because of the innumberable rantings and recaps into the life of a not-so-average RJ student?
Or is it because of the philoSophies' world shared
and of the poetic license you're scared?

Is it because of my spoofs and satires?
Or is it because i spoof and satire myself...?

Is it for the meaning of life?
Or for demeaning my life?

Is it out of simple courtesy?
Not wanting to disappoint that who would spiral into depression
from a lack of recognition.

Whatever the reason, loyal blogders,
I sincerely offer my thanks, my all.
I have but one more favour to ask
To which i hope it does not appall:
Spread the Word (a daunting task.)





Tapping my fingers to... So Into You - Tamia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home