Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050604

I Was Outed @ Toastmasters

I Was Outed @ Toastmasters

[Verse 1: Male]
Pronunciation, treasured
Pitch elocution, measured
But homosexuals, pressured
Its hard to talk with all this c***

[Pre-chorus 1: Male]
And I licked the pencil
The figurative one at that
I fulfilled HER stencil
I'm defying the common stat

[Chorus x2]
I was outed at Toastmasters, you see
but I didn't shout out that i had it in me

[Verse 2: Female]
Session for the speech-impaired
With all these prepared speeches
For this, however, they weren't prepared
Its hard to crit with all this cl**

[Pre-chorus 2: Female]
And i ate the tuna
The figurative one at that
I fulfilled HIS stencil
I'm defying the common stat

[Chorus x2]

[Pre-chorus 1 + chorus]

[Pre-chorus 2 + chorus]

Now we're all toastmaster debators
Now we're all cunning linguists



Riiite. I was inspired to write this after some rather weird occurences at the Toastmasters' Club last night. Its basically this public speaking course that teaches you to elucidate and elocute properly (ooo try it with that last phrase).

In the first half hour, there were free response, spontaneous topics, one of which was "What would you do if your son/daughter came up to you and confessed to be a homosexual?". Daryl, being the smart aleck, suggested i go up and admit, thereby forcing my father to go up and speak.

This was AFTER i had my hair dyed a sexy blonde on thurs and had it shown off during training. Blonde + sophistication + sexiness = gay**. Nonetheless, it earned a stunning reception and it was pivotal in my new image as some 'grizzly bear' according to Lionel.

Today morning, i had my SATs Subject Tests! WAH they're easy. Too easy. Too deceptively easy. Its the type of questions that are so straightforward and simple that, being a typical Singaporean, one would go and ask "aay, where's the trick/catch in it?".

All in all, i'm proud of my brownness today. New bronzed (hmm more like rusted-with-moss-bronze) tan and my tinted hair. Also, i was wearing this cool brown shit shirt and these psychadelic pants to go with it. Of course, i was cooped indoors for far too long to have posed in it.

**As usual, i have none of these and am immediately disqualified from this queer competition. Right? Riight??!



Swirling my blonde locks to... On & On - Missy Elliott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home