Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050501

Road-rageous

(sung to the tune of Britney Spears' Outrageous)


(Chorus)
Roadrageous
When I drive my lorry
Roadrageous
When I'm the right party
Roadrageous
When my car careens
Roadrageous
When I'm off the scene
Roadrageous
The way i drive
Roadrageous
The finger spree
Roadrageous
I'm onna rampage
Roadrageous
Let's beat it, girl
Roadrageous

Speedy as I wanna be
Got these cutters chasin me
It's bout time I hit their screens
All my victims feelin pain

My car aint lost the race
Flew over pylons and it landed in the space
Gotta keep drivin
No stoppin me
And if you dont make it, then
La la la la la la

We're at loggerheads
Spanner in the overhead
Pistols in my underwear
Lets go with this race cause I'm

(Chorus)

Beep, Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep, Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I'm about to beat the red
Swerving down the empty street
All revved up and dangerous
Red light red and cameras

Shortcuts around the road
Bag lady's crossin so nobody goes
So ****, woman's blocking all the roads
I'm just gonna tell her to
La la la la la la

We're at loggerheads
Expletives coursing through my head
Cursing all to who knows where
Lets go with this race cause I'm

(Chorus)

I just wanna be snappy
On a road with cursing spree
Can you beat me there?
Nobody, Ooh
And when you insult my name
Make sure you eat your words, yeah
Cause i'm the bestest driver in the world

(Chorus x2)






Honking and horning to... Outrageous - Britney Spears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home