Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050508

Love is in the Heir

I am thoroughly smitten. I am completely enamoured. I am wholly made whole once again. I am fully in love. The thundering rivers of my affection wash and cleanse my soul from within, finally culminating in an external outpouring of blissful infatuation. Innocent birds and carefree bees resume their pleasant humdrum activities in the ethereal garden of my mind.

My love is a dominant woman; Not afraid to air her own views and take the reins whenever possible. She's also assertive, very unlike the frail princess stereotype too many girls my age are adopting. Speaking of age, she's a little older, if it doesn't bother you.

She is ambitious, intelligent and carefully plans to secure her (hopefully our) future. An avid chemist as well, she shares my hobbies one and all. Her boundless wit and impeccable comic timing (although sometimes unintentional) are part and parcel of her sumptious package.

Some competition is in store when i woo her as she has been spotted hanging around this musclebound brute. Some people also tell me that she's cruel to animals, especially squirrels and llamas, while others have described her as 'scary beyond reason'. Hidden near her sexy stick-thin legs lie sharp murderous devices which are all the more alluring...

She is none other than the one, the only...

Yzma!

"Living proof that dinosaurs once roamed the earth"



Kuzco: I can't believe this is happening.
Yzma: Then I bet you weren't expecting this!
[Yzma shows Kuzco and Pacha her ugly knee and both of them scream.]
Yzma: Ah-ha!
[Yzma shows a sword on her leg.]
Kuzco: Oh, okay.

Does that not prove her ultimate sexiness?? If not, then there's her


Drop-dead smile


Sigh. The Emperor's New Groove absolutely ROCKS! Its the bestest bestest Disney show ever! With the exception of Lilo and Stitch... Sigh, blame me for being a sappy child at heart.




Anyways, a rather uneventful weekend once again. The highlight was the finished chem tutorial (read: LOSER) and the reignition of my passion for Warcraft 3 (ATing and DOTAing).

Happy Mother's Day to all btw! Especially since we're all mothers to ideas, to styles and to stigmas (not to mention mofos). Its how ironic that Mother's Day comes only a week after Labour Day. How much commemoration do they get for giving birth??

Speaking of which, my new love is old enough to be my great great great... great great great... great great grandmother.

JC-life and BGRs so screw up ones orientation.



Grooving empirically to... Nothin' Else - Justin Timberlake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home