Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050729

A-DotA-ddiction

Defense of the Ancients:
A thoroughly mesmerising game.
Playing it shows i'm not prescient,
My lust for it is not tame.

I'm losing precious sleep,
I'm getting false adrenaline highs.
Falling into the Enigmatic Black Hole so deep,
To curb my addiction i can futilely try.

Like Tiny i've been stoning,
Like Riki i'm always Blinking.
With heroes i've been owning,
Going around Anti-Clinkzing.



It's harder to stay awake in school,
It's more tiring during trainings.
But Azwraith's so damned cool!
Hell, he's got all his clones feigning.
Really gotta get me one of those too.

Like Rotund i'm a Sadist,
Like Davion i've a righteous flame.
Soon i'll have to slice my wrists,
Especially if i don't win the next game!



For DotA i've an Insatiable Hunger,
For DotA i've all the Rage.
I can't wait any longer!
I need to choose the Anti-Mage...

I'm forsaking all my duties.
Playing in front of the comp under-dressed.
Not captivated by real-life beauty,
But instead by the Enchantress.



I need Power Treads for my 2.4,
A Soul Booster to cope with life.
Some Brilliance for daily academics,
Some Time Lapse to reverse all the strife.
I need... I need...

I need a life.





Losing sleep DOTAing to... We Run This - Missy Elliott

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger Amon said...

    Nice prose. I believe it has to do with the cyber games and lan games you play. All those names. Well anyway, good luck wif the habit-forming-habit-breaking thingy ok. Call me if u really really do need help. I can HELP.

     
  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger Amon said...

    PS: BTw i nid help wif adding on a chatterbox on my blog. Tried cutting and pasting the code onto my blog but doesnt seem to work. Can u help?
    Signed Dying anonymously

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger dw said...

    erm... u dont HAVE to comment on all my posts o.O. btw, im not sure about the chatterbox thing... maybe you didnt put the table html?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home