Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20061115

Imagine

I imagine
Bright blue horizons,
Flowing tranquility,
A literal sacrament.

I imagine
Endless fields of grass
Liquid serenity,
We're alone at last.

I imagine us together
Free from worldly perceptions,
Our own deceptions,
And the people's misconceptions.

I imagine us together
And Relish the moment so eagerly awaited,
Albeit an imagination.
Yet as ethereal as thoughts be,
I know I'll be patient.

Hopefully
I'll be perfect for you
And you'll be just perfect.

I imagine..



Denouncing the state of youths today to... Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home