Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051014

RUCKING FAIN

Invert the 'R' and the 'F'. NOW!

Okay i'm getting this profound sense of deja vu. It's that same feeling you get whenever the world appears to SCREW YOU OVER.

Today's catastrophous calamity was brought about by the untimely precipitation of a hydro-vapourous substance (ie rain).

Volleyball training was due to resume today, and it's starting time were pushed from 4:30 to 3pm, then finally from 3 to 1:30pm. I left my DotA, changed and got ready on my bicycle at 1:10pm, happily anticipating the ride down and the training. Lionel even said that we will "dry the courts" for it rained in the morning.

Halfway into the trip, it started RAINING again. Oh my God you should have seen the felines and canines hopping all over the place... I cycled on a bit more before realising that i couldn't take it anymore, and went into the 2nd bus stop from my home to wait it out.

Things weren't much better here. There were 3 other people from RJC who were staring at me like i was some retard who decided to cycle to school in the rain, which i kind of was.

Wait, wait wait. The rain didn't subside, and in trying to keep to a bare minimum, didn't bring my handphone along. I thought 'AH WHAT THE HECK, I'M JUST GOING TO CYCLE HOME AND GET PNEUMONIA', which was what i did (not the pneumonia part hopefully).

Wet wet wet. I finally reached home and took off my soggy shoes, realising a bloody spot on my socks. That stupid wound re-opened... AGAIN. This got me even more pissed and i immediately went to bathe.

The troubles don't end here. Once i was all cleaned up and warm, the rain stopped and the brightest sunlight you can muster began shining its bloody arse all over the place.

Now i have to go and explain this to my Huan Ting, who so did not want people missing the first post-promo training. Sorry³³³!!

Shit lah, i feel like a failure now. A fat, hungry failure who lets his teammates down.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She's naked, and soaking wet. SHAKE IT LIKE A SALTSHAKER!




PISSING OFF to... Letter from Dreamland - Parking Lot Pimp

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Amon said...

    Is that you Dwayne? Have you read my blog abt the cjc dude yet? He is so like you. Dwayne, u look cute in tat pic. Is it really really really you? muak.

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Blogger nergnoc said...

    haha, you should've just ponned training altogether and come play pool with us at bryan's hse.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home