Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050815

Living Vicariously Through Jianbrutha


I should have seen it coming,
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over

-Fool Again, Westlife
Well, besides the fact that my entire reputation is about to be disastrously ruined due to the discovery of a rather incriminating piece of personal pride putridity, the day has been good.

Today's philosophical ramblings shall be about how blogging is hazardous to one's health.

Blogging essentially allows the author/sarcissist/voyeur to don the veil of secrecy that is the computer screen. No one sees him in person and he sees none of his readers lest they are close enough friends/family. An otherwise perfect symbiotic relationship.

However, once one attains a teensy measure of infamy... THE WORLD IS LOST! Other than everybody now knowing of me as *shudder* 'hunkiest', a title so erroneously awarded, there are the random phantom blogders who browse *ahem* older-than-PG entries and ramblings. They then proceed to disseminate the files information to other random phantom friends.

For instance, it is now public perception that i am an uber attention-seeking whore and a maestro of manipulation. This is as opposed to the sarcissist (sarcastic narcissist lyricist) and the humourously self-deprecating tone i have tried to adopt online.

I can't help it if deep down, i'm a very shallow person. Introvertedness runs in the family, and even wins Olympic Golds. The only way to project myself in all my glory (literally) is to live vicariously through my blog.

Introverts crave acceptance and attention from everyone, even themselves. This is the main reason why i come up with thought-provoking and controversial entries (or so i hope). This is how i can properly vent my creativity, and enjoy the entire prospect of blogging.

This. Is. How. I. Get. Into. Trouble. Doing. Stupid. Things. On. My. Blog.

eg. See 'Elitism'. I got pwned by my cell leader for that.

The feeble protection that the computer screen offers is not enough when everyone's ravaged your innermost thoughts and pictures.

I, however, will not change my blog (or so i solemnly swear today). To diffuse any excitement chaos from ANYTHING spawned on this site, go HERE. My certified-hunky blogger cousin wrote a rather [s]explicit entry on boxers...



Attempting to maintain my dignity to... Fool Again - Westlife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home