Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20080210

The Husguar Matrix

"Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."

A great man named Morpheus once said that. He was prophesising the advent of a multi-billion dollar series and fattening up the cashcow franchise before its slaughter 2 movies later.

BUT I LUB HIM NONETHELESS :)



And speaking of machines.... I've got a car.

SO i've got a car.

In case you didn't know, it's mineminemine hands off an MPV (initially) affectionately dubbed 'Morpheus' because its a Hyundai MATRIX.

"Eh?? Hyundai Matrix? Which one is that?" the irritants and those undeserving of life will then immediately exclaim.

(BLUE TO REPRESENT THE PERSONIFICATION OF SEXINESS.)
Edit: (Me lah, you idiots. paraphrasing the great Morpheus)



"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."




My dream number plate.

Okok see it already right. Damn ugly right.

Shut up. I LUB it too. More than you i'm sure (unless your name is BenCai HAPPY BDAY).

Anyway, as with the demographic youthful male car owner, there is the incessant need to beautify/glammify/pimpify/zeng-ify their new wives.

And as much as i'd like to be above the shackles of stereotyping, i'm too great a fan of cars to pass by this opportunity.

There are my sexy rims:


WGAGAGA :):):) thanks nick/ka/sw
My sexy eyelids:


Its the thingy above the lights. No, not the bonnet you idiot.
My sexy self:


By far the hottest accessory added.

(Hoho people say that self-praise and narcissism is a sign of weakness and insecurity. A small price to pay for stomping all over people's egos when they look in the mirror. Heehee HELLO NURSE *muacks*)


The 'accentuating' continued today! Gaining inspiration while playing with Nubi (also my beloved Valentine, btw), I realised his colour combination matched my car's Black/Silver theme PERFECTLY.


Wah i take horrible photographs (ie the first one). The rest are courtesy of Mr Ho.

Instead of sending him to a taxidermist and tying his stuffed carcass to the rear, I opted to dredge up my 1306987137 Husky softtoys, hold an "American Idol" style audition, and then send the most presentable 8 up on stage.

With Linus as the official event photographer, their photoshoot begins.


The dreamboat host briefs the contestants (and applies velcro to their feet).


Howl do I think of these retarded captions.


Police Lineup in Delicatessen Robbery Case #4.

If you bothered to count, unfortunately, you would have noticed SEVEN instead of EIGHT huskies. The last one that remained was this immensely grotesque cute solid figure that Nick inconvenienced bestowed me with.


*as per Austin Powers* WOAHH!

I HAD to find a place around the car for it.

Does it look good here?


Stoic-ism's his forte.

Here?


Husky-shaped Drinks will now be served.

Maybe this..?


Sure to incite Dashboard Confessionals.

What about in this nook?

Sitting pretty (like its owner but without the 'sitting')

Sigh all a bit off, don't ya think?

OH WAIT ZOMG. I'VE GOT IT. DWAYNE YOU ARE BRILLIANT *swooooons*


WOAHH!


'H' is for Husguar. Husguar is for Husky Jaguar. Simple maths :)



The Jaguar is SO last year.

And the Husguar Matrix is born.

I am DAMN satisfied with my car now lah got sexy luxury car mascot in the front somemore.

Can act as spoiler break wind leh!



Loving his car to.. She's A Star - Will.I.Am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home