Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20071119

Tech Me Away From This Place

My loyal (albeit hideous and humongous) ZenTouch finally bit the dust sometime in August, and the ensuing drama resulted in my purchase of a very expired Sony HD3 Walkman.

Turns out that Walkman was 2 years overdue for freakin recycling. After MUCH comp hanging hassle, I managed to get it refunded for a $399 voucher at Lucky Store.

In the process however getting into 2 auto-accidents.

As I eagerly awaited my Ipod Touch, and waited.. and waited..

Well you get the drift. In the end XKK offered to get it for my birthday, so i was stuck with a $399 voucher for tech stuff i normally don't indulge myself in.

UNTIL TODAY:


Zapping a hole in one's pocket.


Digital Photoframe, ZenStone Plus (for jogging extravagances)



Touched by an Ipod. The X-Mini Speakers.

WOHOHO that's an estimated $1000 spent on gadgets and widgets and whatchamalacallits. IN A DAY.

The Ipod is significantly sexier than ANYTHING in existence (save me, of course).

Ditto for the speakers, the ZenStone and my PictureFrame.

"Is that an Ipod in your pants, or are you just UBER BLOODY HAPPY?!"

Heh I'm sure you can guess my answer. Time to test out my beauties!



Twiddling my Touchscreen to... I Proceed - Ciara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home