Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20070422

NOT an SAF-related post

NOT ALLOWED TO BLOG ABOUT THE ARMYYYY

Wahaha that means you can all go and die.

Go get a FACEBOOK. tis my current obsession and tis what i can still (hopefully and legally) do in the OCS.

Need to take out my camera more when i book out sia..


Anyway, i've been making collages of late! So go check them out when i'm bothered enough to update them :P



Go check out my Flickr for them! Spot yourself and win a free treat from me :P


Emotions Of the Moment:
Rushed/Pensive/Sian-Hyper/Scummy

And leave comments on my tagboard sia.. it's going to expire from lack of activity or whatever.

Serious!



Rushing an entry so that I won't book in late to... Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home