Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20070320

No, I Don't Want No Scrubs..

Today, I was invited down by XYZ to join her and her friend, XYZ, in their attachment at XYZ hospital.

After trailing Drs XYZ at XYZ hospital, we viewed XYZ number of operations in close detail! It was quite chilling yet coolly clinical, with


Surgeons XYZ and YZX respectively.

Naruto!

I was even allowed to take pictures for Dr XYZ using his sexy XYZ-brand camera!

Anyway, even though this may have raised my opinion about Medicine, I can safely say that its not my cuppa tea, and that I won't be pursuing it. Heh that's one more space open for you NUS-med studs!

Hoho talk about non-disclosure contractual agreements. I can't even show the cooler pictures (here at least :P).



XYZing to... The Sweet Escape ft Akon - Gwen Stefani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home