Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20061021

Stupid Stupid Stupid

... to the power of 5 billion.

I now have 6 wounds on my body, and all on my right side no less.

The first set arose from a cycling mishap i had while going back from the gym. Normally, i look down when i cycle past long boring stretches of road. Monday was no exception.. What was initially gravel suddenly turned to grass, and i immediately looked up to see that i had veered into the grassy patch between the road and the drain. Panicpanic + poorbrakes led to the bicycle flipping and me getting a drink-coaster-sized abrasion on my shoulder (among others)

Yesterday night, while coming back from midnight soccering with Nick and Jem, my blisters got the best of me while dribbling the ball back, resulting in a spectacular trip (the slippers did some weird foldy thing). A whole chunk of toe came out, and it took forever to even get sealed. Then there's the scrape on the butt and the right hand as well.

Worst of all, I was stupidly holding my LG chocolate in my right hand, leading to me eventually using it to break my fall. WHEEEE HA. Life sucks.

And i only started mugging Probability yesterday. The first chapter in the two weeks that remain. Yahoo.

Life sucks



Sucking my toe away to... Confidence - Teddy Geiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home