Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060827

GP Weekend.. I WISH!

An ideal situation for my weekend (with less than 6 hours remaining) would have been me sitting alone in my icy cold aircon, a glass of *PRODUCT PLACEMENT ALERT!* Florida's Natural in one hand and a pile of General Paper texts in the other. I would thoroughly pore over them before carefully ruminating and sieving the useful apart from the useless, hence guranteeing my A1.

Unfortunately, i just had to forsake my inhibitions (once again x.X).

Friday saw me meeting up with CW (who gets his name in gay purple). It was his be-be-belated birthday treat, and we had Haato, went TopShopping and saw 'Snakes On a Plane', a superbly gross B-grade movie (just like how my GP will turn out!). After that, we walked down to BillyBombers where he had vouchers, and he ordered the 'Royal Flush'. This MONSTROUSITY was as high as his fork, and was stuffed with the likes of chicken/beef/bacon/ham/cheese/onionrings/chillies/ tomatoes/lettuce/beans/egg and everything else on the DIY burger menu. Needless to say, we were PRETTY stuffed after that.

I woke at 12pm on Saturday, and suffered a massive panic attack after wasting away with 2 hours of DotA. The Oxford Uni apps deadline was getting closer and closer, and i had nary a clue as to the requirements and specs of the course. In the end, i VERY EXCITEDLY decided to go for 'Physics and Philosophy', one of the fusion courses that allows for me to grasp the concepts of quantum mechanics and use it to debate our existence.

I felt the need to be rewarded after spending the entire afternoon on apps, and hence went for XKK's Hilton Jap Buffet invite, in lieu of Nick's end of exams (just a convenient excuse to eat :P). It was magnificent! With much kudos to the grill, the codfish, the desserts and even the cherry tomatoes.


Dog-Eat-Dog world. Or Gay-Eat-Gay.


UGRY SMILE TIME! Nick just feels himself.

Never fear, I will NOT lose my superb physique with all these buffets, thanks to the SAFRA ARMY HALF MARATHON! For the first time today, I participated (in the 10km one :P). I was amazed at the number of Singaporeans who turned up for the event, and the sheer magnitude of the throng is highly intimidating.

There, i met up with Cal, now my new event-running partner! We (including my sister) signed up for the Standard Chartered Marathon in December, where i will assay the half-marathon!


The Cert of Completion, which we had to complete ourselves :P


The car is sexier than the both of us combined.

Unfortunately, it poured heavily during the mara, and my phone got soaked to the core (processor), utterly obliterating its keypad function..

This then led to a handphone upgrade!! Me/P³/Sw first went for the sumptious Muthu's Curry, a posh Indian restaurant, and i ate back all the marathon weight x.X. After this, it was down to Starhub Centre for a bunch of administrative screw-ups, and it was only at 4pm that i got my LG KG800, or CHOCOLATE PHONE!


I'm talking sexy black..

Wahaha! Now to get down and dirty with the GP.



Devouring some Chocolate to... Hip City - Electrico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home