Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060825

Destressing from the Distressing

Life has been one amorphous blend of tutorials/notes/mugging of late, so its no wonder that only the special days are worth mentioning (and keeping photos of!).

The class has gotten queerer of late, with fierce competition abounding, PMS occurring in the people you'd least likely expect, and new friendships blossoming! I'm now gaybuds with Boon (displaced Bryan, hopefully!) and Pam is my official running partner! I meet up with the latter every Tuesday after my 15km run with Nubi, who cannot really handle the stamina-propelled activity.


PastaMania 18/8/06


Loserhui and Loserene. *MUACKS*


Pam/Me/Boon. Hardo Gay!


No, that's NOT raisins. Its enamel!



Today was something different again. I met up with SM in town to buy her a Vespa (and sugardad her new shoes)! In the end, we wound up shopping for 4 hours, missing HH and simply going down for the farewell dinner at the Wine Company and gorging ourselves :P Fatfat!


Me, my SM and High(heels)


Nue Fossils! Deer in headlights


BonVoyage! [SHAOYUAN]!!


And of course, what we feel for him ;)

Wheeha! And guess who had to accidentally wear my prized watch home..



Not getting my 8 hours to... Runaway - Electrico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home