Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060515

Floored by Floorball

Floorball is the BEST game in the world officially. Its essentially a toned-down version of hockey, and occurs with a weird hole-y ball. After that, its like soccer in its team-interactions and scoring into a keeper-covered goal. I reiterate, it is the BEST game.

Or rather, its the best game when u score 4 goals and pulled off a superb assist within one PE period. I'm not supposed to be remotely good at anything related to sports lah..

Too bad i didnt instinctively whip out my handphone camera and take spectacular videos of myself.. It would have been SO practical to do that since that one free hand would otherwise have been tied behind my back.

WAHAHA the Ego has landed..

I also went for my first practical driving lesson today!! OMG ITS BLOODY FUN. Its GTA from the perspective of one of those civilians you jack the car of. I learnt how to adjust the car, drive/make turns/brake and all the functions of the random buttons. I am unfortunately, driving an automatic car, in part due to my immense laziness.

The weekend saw me watching Mission Impossible: 3 with Pam/Cong and their siblings, playing in a soccer league (O.o) with an old friend and stoning at Nick's. OH and i went to cell! That's an impossible feat in itself considering Nicole/Ben/Jo/Shan ponned..

Here's a nice group pic from MrDaveSim's photo website, he's our cool/beng/shuai physics teacher (Disclaimer: Aforementioned characteristics are not representative of this blogger's sentiments and are not to be taken as seditious) :


I'm the damn obiang one in red, with Shengyang in yellow left, Preesha on my right

Finally, WHO's INTERESTED IN ANOTHER MOS OUTING?!? I sure am.. We absolutely have to go during the June holidays once more!



Trying to do Analogue Electronics to... Batch Song 2006 - Student's Council

3 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sbj?

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ure a fucker fucking arrogant fucking ugly.

     
  • At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    (Lisper) Awwww. YOu poor boy, you actually have hatemail. And I am not him. I just cant help noticing how wonderfully good-looking some of the dudes are. Where do they hail from? Mars?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home