Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060417

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder why i'm such a pushover..
Sometimes I wonder why i'm so sacrificial..
Sometimes I wonder why i'm so scared to excel..
Sometimes I wonder why i put myself down..

Sometimes I wonder who are really my friends..
Sometimes I wonder whether i'm really theirs..
Sometimes I wonder who I love..
Sometimes I wonder whether its returned..

Sometimes I wonder what i'm doing in life..
Sometimes I wonder what i'm doing for others..
Sometimes I wonder what i'm doing for myself..
Sometimes I wonder what i'm doing..

Sometimes I wonder when i'll get down to business..
Sometimes I wonder when i'll learn to live..
Sometimes I wonder when i'll be emotionally ready..
Sometimes I wonder when you will be..

Sometimes I wonder how i'll be 10 years from now..
Sometimes I wonder how i'll be like without self-imposed boundaries..
Sometimes I wonder how it'll be like to have no regrets..
Sometimes I wonder how it'll be like in a new family..

Sometimes..



Penning a melancholic entry to... Dance Dance (The Mexican) - Thalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home