Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060401

Saturday Night Stonage

Sometimes arh, i wonder how the hell in the world i actually used to blog so well.. I think DotA is slowly but surely draining away my blainpowrr, explaining my B for Chem and my C for Physics! WARGH my 2 pet subjects somemore..

Ok time to suicide, squad and destroy.

Don't worry, once my plan to tone down my DotA is accomplished, i'll have LOTS more time to blog constructively and creatively.

Am currently CHEONGING work, after that nasty wake-up call the CommonTests did (imagine getting a bucket of ice water splashed on you while in the middle of a particularly nice wet dream). Ya, that. But 50 times worse.

And so begins the solitary confinement...

Anyway, i proved in some earlier entry that the entertainment value of a blog is inversely proportional to the life one has outside. So yeh, be prepared for some REALLY entertaining stuff.

Edit: I got a B for physics in the end.. and got 2As in maths and bio and topped class for GP O.o. Looks like the toning down can wait a bit




Awaiting my baked rice to... Never Ever - All Saints

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home