Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060425

Man In the Mirror

In a bid to get me to fully migrate downstairs, my father has vociferously ordered the swakoo-beng contractor, Mr Pow Sing (not of chicken rice fame), to renovate my toilet.

I have no idea how to describe furniture and construction textures, so let's just say its grainy and woody and NICE! I have my own square-shaped toilet bowl! Perfect for my square butt..

There's also an open air window grill thing RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the shower, which must be for some exhibitionist/narcissistic pleasure. Thankfully, there's a flimsy waterproof film that can be pulled down for (whatever small degree of) privacy..

Talking about narcissism, privacy is what one will definitely not get. Especially with 3, yes 3, life-sized mirrors practically plating the entire toilet!


Mirror 3 complete with Troll.

I took those pics after my bath, considering how extremely amused i was at watching myself SHIVER MY ASS OFF while bathing. Mirror 3 happens to be right IN the shower, with 2 behind the toilet bown and 1 being the kitchen sink mirror.

Also, for all the construction and renovation being done (a whopping 2 years, almost), can you please install some hot water??!!



GOOD TRY VBALL GUYS to... Man In the Mirror - Michael Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home