Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060301

The Chokin Chine

Chinese has been the bane of my existence.

Today, being ACS's Founder's Day, I was invited back to receive an O Level award (number of A1s, blah blah). This celebratory occasion was only marred by a single blemish:

"I DID NOT GET THE SEOW POH LENG MEDALLIST THING!"

The only reason? I did not get 9 A1s. I got a mere 8. Although i voluntarily gave up Higher Chinese and refused to retake my mediocre B3 on the Sec 3 November Chinese paper, there was still a sense of soreness about the utter wastage. Why couldn't they take it based on average siah??

Anyway, after the entire affair, I decided to pop by RJ to see how my Chinese AO results were like.

Once there, i was loitering around in the classroom when Rilong's dreaded phone call arrived:

"C6"

This great sense of inevitability enveloped me, and regardless of the fact that i did not study and absolutely detested Chinese as a language, I somehow expected more.

That C6 report slip refuted everyone who thought i was some RI boy trying to be poser and cool.

WARGH.

P.S: Cheryln, if you're reading this, i'm awaiting your SMS :P Still need your phone number lor..



Buying batteries for my keyboard to... The Chokin' Kind - Joss Stone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home