Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20060222

SONG WEEK #7!

Well, today won't have the lyrics as did the past few days. Instead, i shall provide the reason for this sexy theme of lyrics:

1) I've recently been obsessed with songs on my Mediasource (1877, btw), especially after having to select club mixes for Maxine/PeiShan and Shao Min for respective parties/dances and what not. Crunky, of course ;) Go to NO ONE ELSE if you want hawt club-bangers please.

2) I've made a 'crunk!!' and an 'emooo' playlist to play in the background for my comp while DotAing! Normally i have some CDs blasting away in my HiFi, but i haven't gotten an album since The Darkness' One Way Ticket to Hell, and was getting a bit sian. To my father reading this: Get my the Ying Yang Twins' "United States of Atlanta" on Amazon!

3) If you've noticed random lyrics scribbled around the place (lecture theatres, A47..), erm.. not to confess to 15 separate acts of vandalism, but yeh, NOTICE THEM. It's my new project! To insert random parts from semi-famous songs that no one can recognise.

Such as "Life is short, you're capable". Any guesses?

Music rocks lah. My parents should have lived vicariously through me like all others, and made me take up piano or something.



Trying to get an early night to... Animals - Nickelback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home