Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051207

My 'Explanation'

Why are the generally benign comments so acerbic and hateful?

Oh and most of the comments are by that one stupid person. I'm just going to publicise your IP address if you continue spammng like that.

I bet if a lizard or a toad fell on you, you would grab the nearest stick and pound it to death. At least with us, some turtles benefitted from the toads' deaths.

I am so not sorry. If this is the sort of cruel inhumane thing i do to derive pleasure, then fine, let me be. Its not like i'm directing this towards humans. We've been doing this my whole life: Magnifying sunlight on lizards, torching ants and subjecting toads to detergent.

*cue for any of the EFers to step in to intervene*

Worst still, i'm usually just an onlooker and commentator. Can't bear to get my hands dirty.

Why should i repent for what I wrote on MY blog?

=)

Who the heck likes lizards and toads anyway...?



Getting other people's panties out of a knot to... Stupid - Urban Xchange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home