Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051214

Crazy Christmas Conundrum

Whee! I just came back from roaming Orchard and Bugis with Mainey and CW respectively.

Feeling sian-hyper in the transition of activities yesterday, i randomly suggested buying gross santa caps and roaming town shouting random 'MERRY CHRISTMAS's to strangers. Mainey (CHArmaine, actually) surprisingly agreed. O.O


Rebel without a Claus

It was SOOO pwning! Everyone we talked to or bumped into or just caught staring at us got a huge "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to their face. There was even this one part where we did a christmas variation of the 'penis' game (nothing involving santa in a thong, please).

Also, (under my coercion,) Mainey bought me a present!


VROOM!


Then, (under my coercion,) CW bought me a present!


VROOM!

You so know what to get me now...

Wahaha activity-packed-week-to-make-me-feel-alive-and-socially-secure.

O.o



MORE SHOPPING! to... Can't Take the Mic From My Hand - Urban Xchange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home