Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051104

Scabby/Naughty/Bitchy

Scabby:

The particularly injurious month of October has resulted in me sporting these sexy scars throughout my body.

Missy Higgins, Papa Roach and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers have saluted its presence! SCARS are in fashion, haven't you heard? Ok maybe only in Nazi Germany and Iraq...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My foot's growing some stubble...

If only the 24th chromosome from that horrendous(ly stupid) show Doom were existent. Who wouldn't want to heal 50 times faster!? I would so adopt strategic scarring as bodily decorations!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Scared? Scarred.


I've been spending the past few days peeling scabs. Haven't gotten such fully-fledged injuries in so long that i forgot how fun it was to eat them! They also make extremely good projectiles for biological/psychological warfare...

You can even see my new tanline from the scar's new skin!



Naughty:

Corn Cobs + Pom Pom flowers en masse to beg someone's forgiveness? Forget it.

I'm never buying flowers again anymore.

I held the bouquet of corn behind me while she cautiously approached. I tried to make it obvious that i was carrying a huge bundle of flowers for her. As she neared, i bent down on one knee, and romantically coo'ed "Would you formally forgive me?" as i handed her the corn.

Whee. I'm so lame. Corn is so cooool. Non-edible though. Speaking too fast. Nervous? Possibly.

Anyway, she didn't get as hyped up as i thought, so the Pom Poms didn't have the effect of saving the day. Turned out that Pom Poms were funeral flowers, as pointed out by another friend...

The effect was there though, don't you agree, Mrs Mystery?



Bitchy:

Guess who's been propositioned by a scout for some modelling agency?

No, not Lee Kuan Yew. He's too hairy and wrinkled for God's sake.

ME ME ME! And Nick, while we were roaming Orchard last week. I really didn't expect that weird woman who took down our names and numbers to have come from this seemingly low-rate 'Create Talents' freelance agency.

When they called, i was so shocked by the offer that i immediately declined. However, thanks to Ernest's convincing (and the promise of easier $), i decided to ring back and inquire its details. In the end, after 51361276 calls to change the times here and there like some indecisive himbo (waitaminute...), our interview is set for sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Wah guess you'll be seeing me in those Oxy and Slim10 advertisements. You know, the 'Before' segment?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Definitely can pimp some goods...




Digesting Marche from 410 class gathering to... Gimme That - Lil Kim ft Maino

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger Amon said...

    Dwayne. I tot I shld really speak up here. When I was in my youth, I roamed the talent streets too and was scouted. Turns out the agency cheats by having you do a portfolio at many times its price. They are gonna make u spend and they earn and in the end, no assignments, dude. So beware. I am sure this is no bona fide either.

     
  • At 1:06 PM , Blogger nergnoc said...

    ouch. sorry, i have no idea what different flowers mean. especially pompoms. no wonder they were so cheap.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home