Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051109

Mizundastood

I HATE it when misunderstandings occur.

They ruin many a good friendship, many a good relationship and many a good marriage.

They cause devastating wars to break up. Everything gets veiled in confusion and everyone gets hurt. Sometimes, it may be amusing. Sometimes.

I HATE myself for being so thick-headed. Why did i have to care? Why did i have to worry for her safety? Why did i have to irritatingly ask and ask when she was in obviously no mood to talk?

And you all know how much i cannot stand being ignored. When her responses thinned and trickled to nothingness, why did i have to call? Why did i have to even care?

Why did i have to portray myself as needy and leeching (or lecherous)?

I just wanted a friend. She's got so many, i've got so many. Maybe we don't need each other.



Removing all links with her to... Spanish Guitar - Toni Braxton

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger mrdes said...

    Pardon me for poking my uncleaned nose(me having flu lah)into other's business. But it seems that you care about her, that is why you care about why she did not care about you existence, if you know what I mean. And Man needs Woman and vice versa. The faster you realise that the better. And I am not from SDU. Just passing by and got to go and clean my nose, bye.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home