Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051126

I Don't Know...

I don't know what i'm getting myself into...
I don't know what i'm attempting to do...
I don't know what got into the normally reserved and un-rash me...
I don't know what's happening around now...

I don't know whether i'm giving people the correct story...
I don't know whether i'm clinging on to false hope...
I don't know whether i'm ready to keep my end of the bargain...
I don't know whether i can get through this unscathed...

I don't know why I let myself get misled...
I don't know why i'm so affected by this particular one...
I don't know why i sacrifice good friends for other good friends...
I don't know why i'm not in control this time...

I don't know when i started screwing things up...
I don't know how to overcome my psychotism...
I don't know where i stand on things anymore...
I don't know what i did to deserve a life like this...
Both sides of the coin.

I don't know who I am anymore.

But not knowing is nice once in a while.



Digesting some Bailey-booze to... Signs - Justin Timberlake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home