Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051106

Cash Machine

Q: What do you call a person who spends $200++ the past week, and forgets what he spent it on?

A: Dwayne!



My father ought to be proud of this moment. I'm finally growing up to be more like my elder siblings! I'm finally living up to their reputations! I'm spending more than i get!

On a typical day now several realities away (woo the rhyme scheme!), I would be the thrifty one that sits at home all day gaming. I would be the one who hoardes all the cash in anticipation of the 3% yearly interest as provided by my father.

Typically, I have 2 major sources of income: Allowance and Rewards.

Allowance being the constant (and measly) $50 a week, and rewards ranging from $20-$100 per academic A.

This was more than enough to tide me by in ACS(I), where it was so deceptively easy to top the standard and get even more monetary incentives. That or it could be that i had no life then, and hence no lifestyle to upkeep. I also had 8 subjects that were impossibly hard not to get an A1 in (the other 2 being Chinese and Higher Chinese... *shudders*).

However, there are a mere 6 subjects now. One being Chinese, which i'm happy to scrape by and i'm even happier is over. Another is GP, which has a marking scheme more ambiguous than the Red Indians and their face painting.

The other 4, you say, should be a piece of delicious and chocolate-y cake for me. You MUST be forgetting about my cholesterol condition here. Chem/Phys are avian-appendages, but Maths this year i've started to dislike whilst I haven't the resolve to be mesmerised by Biology.

That results in a mere 3 As this year as compared to the last! 3!! 3!! WARGH. Even the common tests are much more uncommon now. Add into that my malingering self...

Less Income + More Expenditure = BANKRUPT

*cue deflated balloon sound from Wheel of Fortune*



Sigh, let me attempt to dissect last week's spending:

  • Maisto Toy Cars: 4 x $5.00 = $20
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Playerz packaged protectively.
  • Lil Kim's "The Naked Truth": $20
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Sexy ladies, going crazy!
  • Movies: Dreamship Surprise, Sky High = $17
  • Pepper Lunch ($15) + Subway ($5) + Marche ($17) + Newsroom Bar ($17) + Cartel ($12) = $56
  • Play ($7) + Flowers ($15 + $4) = $26
  • LANning = $10
  • Random drinks + dinners: $20++
  • Cabbing (OMFG MOST UNWORtH-IT): $13
TOTAL WALLET-COMBUSTION: $182++

Conclusion: Become a hermit the next 2 week to recoup.

Now you know why i wanted a job so desperately.



De-popping my flu-riddled ears to... Whoa - Lil Kim

1 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    supp go be a pimp la pls sure got cash one

    sad though that ur pimp mobiles a bit small hahaa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home