Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20051002

Chemistry Liz

Well, besides the 3:30am DotA escapades, the 5-pm reaching home from Church, the Indian Vegetarian dinners and all, i haven't had much time to destress for the promos.

Until today.

I (re-)discovered the wonders of reliquishing lizards of their pitiful lives.

There was this one inside a drawer when i opened it. Shocked the hell out of me. It then crawled its ugly, albeit small, butt to the side of the drawer, whereby i stuck out my hand for a forceful push to close it. Alas! Le Lizardo met his dreadful fate, sealed eternally between the drawer-ways of heaven and hell.

This was on Friday, mind you. I checked the corpse, and there's a skeleton there! Cool! I think i'll go and frame it up or something. Never really CAN find lizard skeletons around the house right?

Then, there was the more recent encounter. While brushing my teeth earlier, I spotted a mischievous little thing frolicking in the shower (nono, not sexy mischievous little things). I quickly grabbed the shower head and pointed the nozzle at it, spraying out water at the highest of velocities to smush up its nude, nubile body.

To no avail, of course. These lizards are rather tough, see?

Anyway, i tried alternating between the extremes of hot and cold, assuming that the cold-blooded lizard would implode or something. No effect. I think i was more cold-blooded than it lorrz.

Finally, i just closed 2 out of the 3 nozzles. This effective threefold reduction in surface area resulted in there being a force of water 3 times greater (N3L), with which WOOSH! The lizard was literally blown apart. There was sinew here, a little bit of intestine w/ shit there, etc.

OMG so cool. I now have some bloodied lust for these adorabl(y) assailable amphibians. Where else to go to find them though... Hmm, my kitchen? Possibly. My toilet? DEFINITELY.



Edit: Talking to myself in a blog entry, NOT GOOD. Dwayne, please maintain control of your mental functions.




So going to fail chem to... Sick Cycle Carousel - Lifehouse

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM , Blogger melvy. said...

    uhh...lizards are reptiles and not amphibians i think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home