Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050918

Under the Yoke of Tyranny, Part 5

Previous YOKE OF THE DAY time!! An absolutely prefect remedy for when one has had all his creative juices wrung out dengue! Okay, maybe not dengue, but since laughter IS the best medicine...

In case you didn't notice, the 'John Lennon has his Yoko Ono, I have my Yoke-o, Day-old' at the bottom of the page (or at the top, for this one) leads back to the Yoke of the Day Command Center. Its where we organise the relief efforts for people too grossed out by its randomness/lameness.

Anyway, these start from approximately mid-June till July 15th. I know precisely why July 15th because the day after... Oh the day after. It will remain forever etched in my memory. Nvm, please continue:



  • An invention without a philosophy is an abomination (Quoth Full Metal Alchemist, the anime i started watching in Feb... And haven't finished).
  • When there's a bill there's a pay (WOO the thingum i got Tomorrow'ed for! Of course, it doesn't matter that i was the one who recommended myself E.e)
  • http://www.livejournal.com/users/iharthdarth/ (Go NOW! Crazy website with exceptionally cute comics on the Galatic Empire. I couldn't put up the link cause of Blogger's feud with Livejournal)
  • Keep losing till we win! (The volleyball team sentiment. Kinda tell's you lots about our standard :D)
  • Those damned french vongoloids (Von gole? Mongoloid? Heh frenching. Heh random.)
  • Doting on dota (read: obsession beyond Ministry of Health safe limits)
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how old do you think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is? (From Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's @ the King of Pop's trial. Whew, that had a lotta capital letters)
  • Por favor, no me agas tu puta ('please don't make me your bitch' in mexican or italian)
  • The word of the day is 'legs'. Let's go back to my room and spread the word. (Yes, let's!)
  • Stop playing trigs on me (Oh yucks, i hate this chapter in Maths. Come to think of it, i hate Maths now yeech)
  • I GOT TOMORROWED (Jeremy)! (For his Typical Singaporean entry. tRuLÿ g0su, btw)
  • Water water everywhere, but OH SO MANY drops to drink. (Euugh. The memory of water-bloatedness is not likely to leave my memory anytime soon. Poor Japanese torturants)
  • Welcome to the domain of the deft dominator, the cornucopia of the creative... uh, kid, the lattices of the lamenting lamers, the villa of the vile volleyballer, the hall of the hefty hellspawn! Have fun at your own expense! (My old erm, whatchamalacallit. It's that thing underneath my 'Brutha-ly Love' title)
  • Wo de melon you ma yi ('wo de melon' = 'watermelon'? Punny? No? Nevermind. It had ants on it, and that wasn't very funny either)
  • Sorry to disappoint, but my rubber lips are immune to your charms. (From the BEST movie in the world, BATMAN & ROBIN! Its so super nice that its gross)
  • Chemically speaking, basic bimb (since something 'basic' in chemistry tends to have OH- ions, a 'basic bimb' is a BIMBOH~!)
  • Party like there's HOES tomorrow! (TGIF, TGTH. The latter means 'Thank God there's Hos)
  • GIR: I am Government Man! Come from the government! The government has sent me! (Invader Zim displaying its pwnage for all to see)
  • Half an hour for all THAT shit?? (Hmm, i actually forgot what i wrote this for. Try to find a random entry on exalted excretion please)
  • 2 Tickets to mOzzfest up for grabs! (Post-mosquito-massacre. I think there was more blood back then than there was after Ozzie bit off that poor bat's head)
  • Who's up for some thick and creamy beef broth? (The fungi at IMCB that we were cultivating got to eat BEEF! My only choice of food then was lik, vegetarian! Lucky shits... literally)
  • The God of War is helping me find songs. (Ares! After my the God of Dreams died on me. Stupid Morpheus)
  • Excusee-me babee, but you're wanting to dance? (Russell Peters on his other lesser-known racist joke clip)
  • It can kill 50000 people with this load (The tagline from 'Stealth'. Stupid movie about a living plane. Sigh, it could have been an awesome invisible Godzilla sex show instead, and i'm sure that would have made LOTSS more)
  • Pining from dusk till Dawn... (Hmmm. No comment)
  • My least favourite dog:
    Border Colliesterol (Yes, its true. I am back on the high end of the cholesterol chain. Must be too many Yokes liao)
  • Eat me! Get a new kidney! (The basic message on slimming drugs nowadays)
  • All the cheapos in the house
    Only wanting things on the house (At the Bloggers.SG convention, whereby everyone stayed back only for the free house drinks. Little would i know about my escapades the next day...)


John Lennon has his Yoko Ono, I have my Yoke-o, Day-old.



Diving into the homework pile to... She's Falling Apart - Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home