Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050906

Time Spent is Time Saved

I don't get how people can be so inefficient when mugging.

Let's see, as of last Tuesday,

I stayed over at Nick's house. I DotA'ed for a minimum of 14 hours. I went to H.U.M.. I slept for an average 2 hour nap from 10:30am to 12:30om (to be woken only for lunch). I saw 2 movies (March of the Penguins, The Perfect Catch). I went to a birthday party. I went for Subway thrice (and the nearest one is at bloody Novena). I managed to digest 2 new CDs (Missy Elliott's third, and this mixtape/CD). I went to church + cell. I went for karaoke and Heavy Hands. I assiduously assayed teenage angst. I...

You get the drift.

AND,

I COMPLETED THE CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS, as well as physics up till Kinematics.

How the hell did i do that?

How the hell are other people unable to?

Argh it probably has something to do with volume of study.



Anyway, yesterday rocked! To the anonymous YOU, let's do that more often :)!

Edit: I completely revamped the layout of King Croc's Guide to Buayaing. Also, new chapters will appear as new entries, and eventually compiled :).



Chewing kiwi to... Step Off - Missy Elliott

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great point. If you're interested in health and healthy food los angeles, and you might want to check out my healthy food los angeles - it's all about healthy food los angeles. Thanks!

     
  • At 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aiyo u smart wat

    pls top SG student in acsi

    the only reason u didnt go top

    is ecos ur cheena not so good

    others have to studyand practice real hard b4 they even understand

    zzzzzzzz

    BTW stupid advertising ppl

    go shove ur adverts somewhere else

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home