Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050905

hACNEyed

They are the worst nightmares of some. Fierce, fugly and feudal, they have been feared for centuries past. They are the basis for the monopoly of ruthless multi-national corporations.

They attack in droves, when you least expect it and when you least want them to (not that there is any preferred time for their sieges)

Slowly but surely, they dominate the battlefield with both the living and the dead. Every member felled is another platoon re-forming. No, i'm not talking about random Flooble Chatterbox flamers, i'm talking about ACNEfied PIMPLES!


Pass that Pus.

Ok, the picture IS one of mango ice cream, but with some imagination...

Anyway, i cannot possibly fathom the reasons for my breakout this time. I haven't been under any sort of particular stress or exposed to any unhygienic situations.

Unless.

Me being flamed for being me by people i hardly know (although i'd bet they would flame me if they knew me) counts. What about me being behind schedule for my promos revision? Me still spending 8 hours over the weekend unceremoniously DotAing?

There was Heavy Hands followed by the grimy Prata Cafe on Thursday, immediately after some oil-rich foods in Tori Karaage and oysters. Yesterday, there also was the friendly soccer match at Linus' birthday party and the very bare (literally) rinsing after. Today, a calamitous attempt to unload some oversized koi into Macritchie Reservoir led to some bloodied water splashing all over me. Also, i didn't bathe till 10 minutes ago.

Then there IS my *ahem* teenage angst. How everyone will react to everything everytime. How i react to everything everytime. Plain ol' worrying? Magazines piled to giddying heights?

Sigh. Acne. At the worst time possible. I'd better stop worrying about them, lest it becomes worse in yet another vicious cycle in my life.

What do you call a beginner hustler?

A pimple.



Prodding my beginner hustlers to... One Minute Man - Missy Elliott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home