Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050920

Coffee Out of My Coffers

Seow. Sometimes i amaze myself at the quality of puns/wordplay that i employ. Normally, i do not dictate out my blog entries to myself when i type it, however, Nick is here behind me peering into the computer screen and making it difficult for me to write with reckless abandon.

Ok, he's gone. Now he's merely peering into my vast gallery of salaciously scandalous phone pictures. That so lightens my blogging burdens :P

Anyway, i wanted to bring the glories of the COFFEE bean to the mainstream! Oh wait, it's already in the mainstream. Well, i suppose i could try to get it out of the drainstream.

"START THE BLUETOOTH DEVICE!" a megalomaniacal pop-up bellows grandiosely on my computer screen. I diligently follow its instructions, uploading this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nick says with bloodshot eyes and 'addict hair':
Coffee. Is. GOOD.

It was through the humble coffee biscuit that my taste buds have been altered. Lately, i've been loving coffee more and more, from Starbucks' Caramela to Banana Coffee, from teh kopi to Roti Boys. WOO!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coffee, tea AND me (if 'tea' and 'me' were coffee biscuits *drools*

The Coffee Biscuit

Stewing in sumptuous salvation,
Embraced in ever-evident ecstacy,
The powerfully packed potion,
It's curiously caffeined crunch.
Delicious, delirious, delivered*,
Especially when its munched.

*(Delivered since your liver will DIE)



WAAH the benefits of coffee. Its as addictive as DotA! Coffee beans even made me appreciate the earlier-much-despised dark chocolate! Cocoa in comparison to coffee is confectionary.

Everybody, drink coffee NOW!

It gives you a caffeine high (or the associated sugar high)! It increases your concentration (but reduces your attention span)! It... It... Erm what else... COFFEE BREAK!

Note: I'm on a coffee high, in case that was not already BLINKING evident.



Digesting ban mian and coffee biscuits to... A Letter From Dreamland - Parking Lot Pimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home