Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050923

AskPeeves

I've just realised how spoilt/obsessive compulsive i am.

Ok, technically i knew that several years ago when everyone was boisterously proclaiming my faults in the streets. I just had to feign the sudden-realisation for a blog topic.

Yes, i AM sad. At least knowing and admitting to it is half the problem solved :)

Yes, i AM sad.

:)

Anyway, i have these gross little... warts habits. The least of which gives me problems, the most of which gives me migraine-inducing migraines (try to imagine that, it WILL give you a migraine for sure).



My Cumbersome Coin EcCENTricity

I have some beef with 50 Cent. Literally.

I hate having coins in my wallet/pocket/bodily orifice. I lividly HATE it. This causes me to desperately deposit dollars with much disdain, fearing an unavoidable influx of coins.

The result is that i empty my coin pouch whenever i can, i spend time fingering out exact change, i give people coins as presents and i change coins for well, coins of bigger denominations. I use 5 cents as projectiles, I refuse to accept payment involving more than 3 coins of value less than $0.50 (or i grumble until i don't have to)... The list goes on.

Stupid coins. Everything should be automated and we should have mind-controlling chip implants in our brains to psychically pay for our bills. It would be so much more convenient! And at least, we would get a penny for our thoughts...



Perfection > Work Ethic

Well, guess who ran out of liquid paper? Guess who then went and fell asleep while doing physics notes, causing a culmination of coloured crosses and cancellations?

Me lah, duh.

After that, it just felt so painful to continue making the physics notes that i SMSed Ka to buy back some liquid paper. Proceeding that, i went off to DotA since any further attempt at note-making would only highlight more of my errors.

Sigh. I need a life... A lifetime supply of figurative and literal erasers, that is.



My Chastity to Cholesterol-Chugging

I have familial hypercholesterolemia. That's inherited high cholesterol for the commoner, and 'mama papa give the fatty sick' for Ah Bengs.

I'm 17, the healthiest i've been in ever, and have been a prominent supporter of health-foods in my school. Ok, the latter was because of the high cholesterol, but what the heck, they ARE nice.

Anyway, thanks to this genetic disease, eggs and unadulterated fats have been forbidden from my diet. I stopped eating fast food, ice cream and fried stuffs. I give my egg yolks away to my friends, most probably giving them high cholesterol as well.

Sigh, i wish my chaste nature could be applied elsewhere, if you know what i mean ;)



If only i were rich enough to afford these eccentricities.

Rich + Crazy = Cool.
Moderate + Crazy = Semi-cool.
Poor + Crazy = Social degenerate.



Dark Chocolating to... Lovefool - The Cardigans

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Does this blog sound like it is targetting me? U Slimeball! I am gonna **** you. I am sure you will like it. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home