Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050819

FLAG!

Brittle, computer-hardened eyes will immediately observe the 'Flag' option above.

Upon hovering the mouse over it, a stationary marquee belches out "Notify Blogger about objectionable content."

Is that not a dampener on creativity? Is that not a form of artistic astigmatism and rueful repression? Is this not revoking my license to thrill with RA content?

I warn you people. Do NOT report my more *ahem* slanderous and cantankerous entries to Blogger. That includes the salaciously slapstick 'Wizard of Whores', the blaspheming bomb 'Idol Busters' and other not-so-easily-discovered jpegs.

Also, 'objectionable content' does NOT mean crappy and inane entries. As a result, you may NOT report this particular one to Blogger.



The weeks are whizzing by. My resolution to not DotA has been failing miserably. I am content to plop my lazy butt in front of the computer and blog. I self-justify this based on the simple facts that i've finished meagre pieces of homework and have come back from vball trainings. If this doesn't stop soon, i'll end up getting only low straight A's for my promos.

Argh.

Other than that, I made a potentially good new friend today! She rocks! She's an Anglican who's not at all irritating and imposing! Of course, i promised her that i'd blog about her tendency to not-impose-her-religion-on-people, so here it is! Ta da!



Reading the Hip Hop Connection to... Echo - Incubus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home