Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050803

Ego Yokes, High Cholesterol Part 4

Hmm. When the weight of the world lies squarely (or circle-ly) on your shoulders, there's no better remedy than to make some YOKE OF THE DAY recap! In other words, i'm at a loss for words to update the myriad events that have transpired in the past few days. But that's just me.

Enjoy your Yokes runny!



  • The world should be kept in a box (Lyric from the title song of "Channel Upteenth Three", which is HERE ON YOUR TV!)
  • Was that pun-intentional? (heh, one of my better retorts to some smart-ass who's all pompous after making a pun)
  • What are your views on ignorance and apathy? I don't know and i don't care. (My sentiments exactly)
  • Deep down i'm a very shallow person. (Quotable Jen, his best statement ever. I'm sure it was casually lifted off some other source though ;P)
  • Nubi's hair beyond compare (Try to think of another Yoke when you're literally breathing in shed fur from my husky's coat-blowing)
  • *blank*
  • How many people actually notice the YotD changes everyday? Hmm... (This WAS actually a thought i had to myself that day...)
  • 'She Likes Me For Me', to 'Shook' (My Creative Mediasource was missing 1 song from the library as compared to my Zen Touch, and being the anal bastard i am, I just HAD to have it properly organised. Realised the buggy song was somewhere between these two songs. Nonetheless, i DID not find it and had to reload my entire library of 1300+ tracks)
  • Check out my Profile! (Come to think of it, do it NOW!)
  • iRNA, uRNA, whoRNA? (My eyes go @.@ at my crude allusions to the biology chapter of Replication of DNA)
  • It doesn't take much to direct a whole (Me complaining about the easiness of being a leader, as compared to one of his/her slaves dutiful loyalists)
  • Your legacy is left with friends, not with positions held (Words of the Wise: Ee Jean, after it turned out i wasn't popular enough for a place in the House Comm)
  • Pokemon: Elitist eFer (EFers pwning pudgy people at church. Check out the entry 'Elitism'. FYI, its a crude pun on the Elite Four in Pokemon)
  • A: How could you have the cheek to crack all those jokes? B: Butt butt butt... (WOOT sometimes i just crack myself up!)
  • Stop being so judgmental about my spelling... (Jen and I were debating on the correct spelling of 'judgmental'. Guess which version i chose thanks to certain American Austrian influences in Terminator 2?)
  • If Darth Sidious is insidious, then isnt Darth Vader invader? *Shudders, and not from intimidation* (Just came back from Star Wars Ep3 sneak. Some random topic we were discussing, on how dark lords got their monikers. Well, Sith Happens for some.)
  • Izzy izzy ah (Missy Elliott song from her first album! Rawks! I was listening to it in anticipation of her new album, currently blasting on my radio at 11pm)
  • What does one Pharma say to another? Migraine is better than yours (Pharma = farmer, Migraine = My grain. WAHAHA euggh. Original joke btw, although who'd want to claim credit for it...)
  • If you have any extra poo, i'd suggest you hurl it now. (Intelligent Primate from 'Madagascar'! I just HAD to type this quote in after watching the sneak.)
  • Don't worry about it, my derriere. (In lieu of immense randomness, i shall refrain from making matters worse attempting to elucidate matters)
  • Don't quit smoking, quit life. Its more dangerous (mmm hmm *agrees wholeheartedly with self*)
  • Incest Leia (confirm spected from DHo, thinking about reliving Jabba's last hour alive, i'll bet)
  • Takes pun to know fun (Yet another comeback, but for when people question the integrity of your [very crappy] puns)
  • I may be mug ugly, but you're pug ugly (To all who call me mugger, this applies to YOU!)
  • Words are my instruments in the composition that is life (read: Blogging pwnz!)
  • The world's your oyster shell, so what's that funny smell? You eat the bible anyway, you'll soon get salmonella (From the Barenaked Ladies' "Who Needs Sleep?", absolutely punning. Oops, pwning.)
  • Necs please (Me discovering the beauty of a hero in DotA humbly appellated "Rotund'jere". He's the BEST lah! Oh and he's a necrolyte/necromancer. Pun on 'next, please', a phrase popular in the EFers)
  • The snake in the grass is barking up the wrong tree. (So what animal am i again?)
  • My car of thought goes "BEP! BEP!" (Just got the Black Eyed Peas' new album, and was particularly satisifed with my buy)



John Lennon has his Yoko Ono, I have my Yoke-o, Day-old.



Scratching mosquito bites to... Can't Stop - Missy Elliott

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger Amon said...

    Dwayne (lisping), i have been spammed by none other than you-know-who. Please help. God! I am so scared! HE is AFTER me. Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

     
  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger Amon said...

    Dwayne (lisping yet again), I think Part 1 repeats Part 2 or is it the other way around? Anyway...Any more quotable quirks?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home