Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050814

Anthony By Day...

... and Anthony by night.

Ler, that is. He was that mastermind whose name was ruthlessly dragged through the mud and whose neck was ruthlessly dragged through a noose (though not unjustified). He manipulated a 15-year old boy into doing dastardly and mentally sick things for him, as would Michael Jackson.

Well, that's not really the point. As of late, i've been christened "Anthony Ler" by people among the EFers. This is due to my inate ability to sow rapidly-germinating seeds of hellionish behaviour in people around me (read: corrupt and make them do evil for me).

Usually, i would suggest a completely ridiculous and potentially dangerous prank/activity/pyromaniacally-satisfying event. I would then proceed to bring across the idea so effectively to the weak-minded lesser beings friends around me such that THEY would follow in my footsteps, effectively performing it for me to watch.

After all the ensuing chaos, I would gracefully slink back into the shadows and let others take the blame. It literally was the perfect way to observe a masterfully-managed orchestra of tumult.

For instance, there was this stone-throwing incidence. It lies forever etched in my memory as the scratches lie forever etched in my neighbour's car. Even though i threw some rocks, my sister got most of the blame as she was the one caught doing the deed (HEH SORRY!).

Another one is that of the mass murders. No arthropod/amphibian is safe around our group. Normally, they would simply decapitate the poor creatures with brute physical force. It was not until my voice of (t)reason injected the ideas of FIRE and CANNED MOSQUITO REPELLENT that we got somewhat reprimanded.

Also, there's multiple suggestions of 'ponning' and all the lame dares and bets. The sneaking into Secondary Schools closed for the holidays. All the insidious spreading of dissent via gossipping. That constant posse of mindless slaves...

Unfortunately, one cannot do this for long amongst the same group of people. They eventually figured out the pattern of the crimes and began pointing fingers.

Hence my reputation for being such a trouble-starter, even when completely innocent!

Now,
Everytime our cell leader cries? Dwayne. Everytime a pile of ashes is spotted near a drain? Dwayne. Everytime the kids ask to go to Subway? Dwayne.

Sigh you really can't win in a righteously-charged world. It's so unfair that good triumphs over evil selective trouble-making.

Hey, I can't help it if the tendrils of my influence sap away the willpower of those around me ;)

Note: Dwayne has changed post-Christianity! He REALLY has! The frequency of social turbulence caused has decreased to a mere twice weekly! I hope.




Influencing you as you are to... Put It In - Sheik Haikel

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger Amon said...

    This reminds me of another Anthony I know. An old bulldog who thinks nothing of himself to no end - the palace he owns, his fat butts, his endless tirade of money he has..i hope he has by now is floundering as bad as he should be....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home