Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050725

Turning Saints Into the Sea

Jealousy can make people do the worst things. For instance, targeting sensitive issues and trying to use them against you. Just because i'm better than you now, Mr John Doe, doesn't mean that you can cowardly hide behind that facade of yours and diss my family. There is NO fluffy poem for you, NO tediously long nag pointing out where you've been wrong. There is only a big spatula of retribution awaiting your tender ass.

(For context, an anonymous person dredged up some painful history just to make me feel bad on my flooble chatterbox, already deleted).

I feel sorry for you. Having no values, no respect and empathy for others. These people induce great violent acts of retching in me, and i hope to be right above them when that toxic bile does come up.



Other than that minor response to hate-flooble, the day has been good!

Nubi pee'd on the carpet upstairs. Sigh stupid deprived dog. I can't really blame him since he's been cooped up ever since the bloody renovation of my sister's room began. In the end, i still rolled up a newspaper and attempted to 'forcefully educate' him in the proper mannerisms of a dog (not the crotch-sniffing. Definitely not the crotch-sniffing).

Don't worry lah, the SPCA need not be called. I was just whacking the wall and the floor to make the 'piaaack' sounds.

Also, i went and streamlined my blog today! I deleted 10 of the rather peripheral and out-of-point entries (such as this). Although some part of my mind argues that those are what makes my blog unique, the other parts are in the process of imprisoning that mindlet for gross misconduct and insanity.

Tomorrow: Chem test, volleyball PT, homework due.

BRING IT ON, BEEETCH!



Not giving that random commentor his satisfaction to... Cry Me a River - JT

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM , Blogger Amon said...

    Dwayne, I know someone came into your blog and started cursing yer whole family. Tat wasnt me although that dumbass signed off as me (anonymous). But seriously, I really dont know much about you and yer family. I wish to. IF u wish to. Som anyway, luv u all the same ok despite my wicked tongue sometimes. That pic is like so mirrorly. Another perspective i suppose.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home