Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050722

Mr Nice Guy

Wah... Xiaxue got her blog deleted after pissing off some bored hacker person. How could this be? Wasn't she so very tact, so very reserved, so very incapable of forumating a cohesive insult out of the goodness of her heart?

Out of foolish Singaporean kiasee-ness to only avoid the danger AFTER its occurred, i shall be extremely nice to everyone today:

To the geeky TROGLODYTES (read: Smeagol) at the Physics Olympiad 'training', I LOVE YOU! Even though most of you look either deathly white, deathly ugly or deathly cheena, you're still OK in my book! I mean, i myself bothered to go down for half an hour to hear that exceptionally captivating lecturer drone display his pertinent thoughts on... you guessed it, CALCULUS! Integration and differentiation couldn't have been more interesting with a group of cave-dwelling hermits buried 6 feet under in physics notes. WOO you guys even printed the notes prior the lecture from the school's physics website! *clap clap clap*

To the 4 hour long session of volleyball today (and many more in near future), the jelly-like legs you're giving me to enjoy over the weekend is absolutely superb! Also, thanks to the coach, Marvin, for noticing me in the newspapers! All that suanning will only make me stronger, right? Especially since i'm practically dead from it...

To my GP teacher who refused to disclose our GP common test results, YOU ROCK! Thanks for letting the ideas of our imminent failure swirl around in our heads for one entire weekend more! Thanks for being one of the only teachers who have had the utmost consideration in letting us enjoy the weekend with the looming prospect of doom!

To my new (excessively)-credentialed computer! This power-packed beauty has everything i ever wanted, except all my OLD THINGS from my old computer! Its only fair that all 41616GB of crucial info remains in the other CPU, which is idly lying next to New Highness here.

And finally, to thoughtful and considerate ol' me! Don't I just make everybody feel so energised? I mean, don't you feel like punching someone who looks remarkably like that guy in that photo top right now?



Praising the world to... The Music Still on My Other Com - The Other Com

3 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Finally. I can speak again. Right here and now. Anyway, dwayne, I love yr blog. Ok. I really really really and sincerely do. Thanks for making my day ok old chap. ANd do drop by my blog and invite yr party poopers if u have too along too ok. Write some comments but please, take nothing but juz leave yr prints. OK? :)

     
  • At 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the sarcasm is so thick u cld prob vut it with a knife...

     
  • At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sry i meant "cut"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home