Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050705

Massacre of the Maniacal Mozzies

Putrid fumes wafted past their scummy breeding grounds. The winged beasts sniffed at it warily and immediately came to a conclusion: Stay and be terminated. They then made their mass retreat into the cavernous depths of a crudely concrete construction, and found an ideal lair.

This lair's dark corners were plentiful. Predators were few. These wretched wyverns rested their weary wings on streaks of elegant silver, and made this their new home.

Until Dwayne the Decimator appeared.

I killed, believe it or not, 34 mosquitoes in the span of half an hour earlier tonight. While i was lying on the bed, mosquito after mosquito zipped past my head and buzzing sounds echoed in my ears. When i wanted to sit in my prized Chairmaine, a flurry of the buggers emerged from her nooks and crannies (nothing gross) and were gliding around my room like vultures to a carcass.

SMACK! PIACK! WHACK! WHAM! SQUISH! I smashed them between one hand, two palms, the wall and between my fingernails. The majority of them were latched onto the Playstation 2 under the TV.


Mass burial cremation to be


Every speck a mosquito,
Either rolled up or spread-eagled
,
But confirm are all retos


I'm saving you all the pain (and potential scarring) of seeing my blood-stained hands. TAKE THAT, YOU SUCKERS! Wahaha my bloodlust has been sated.

A bloodlust so strongly induced by the purely crappy Chinese Oral. I was the first of the first of the first sitting for it, and the felony that Bryan's mom committed was truly... Cool. I shall not disclose that she revealed some information privvy to the examiners. Nope, nothing at all will be said.

There was an informal volleyball training after that, and BY JOVE, my digging has improved from its random-rocketeering-in-all-directions phase.

The day rocks, the days ahead rock as i won't be subject to the yoke of school (read: early waking up times) by virtue of my attendance at some IMCB attachment thingum... Thanks to my newly painted and renovated guest room. Thanks for all those mosquitoes to KILL. Thanks.



Uninstalling my uber laggy WC3 to... Aww Skeet Skeet - Lil Jon ft DJ Flexxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home