Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050720

Haters

Well.

OMG i'm so garnering hate blogs and entries.

This is 'DAMN GROSS' as i would mouth with deep intonation in real-life.

I mean, who the heck in the world likes to be hated? I didn't know (in)famy would lead to these disastrous consequences. I thought that my unjustly and unknowingly being given that earsore of a title was punishment enough, but NOOO.

Besides the many people in school gratuitously suanning me, laughing AT me, suanning me, making the physics lecturer ask me to swing a water-filled bucket on stage (oh and did i mention, suanning me?), there are numerous other online personalities just sowing seeds of discord, anger and frustration.

FOR NO APPARENT REASON!

There's Scarlett-T, whom i thought seemed genuinely nice and was actually worth starting some bloggy friendship with. Then there's the purely unprovoked fellow RJC bloggress, whom i haven't even heard of. Finally, there's that weirdly deprived Anonymous person whom i will never seem rid of. Yes, that one that asks for gay phone sex while quoting the bible O.o

I mean, ugly? I can face that (literally). Bad hair? That's just temporal, and what the heck can one do with 2 conflicting whorls each trying to make their presence felt on my head?

Being himbotic? Sucky attitude? Not possessing tact? Dissing Bentay? Now where did THESE come in?

If you're referring to the high-and-mighty tone i adopt for my blog, its because well, I AM! Ok wrong time to crack jokes about high-and-mightiness. The tone i use is essentially that of a bitter cynic. An innocent soul corrupted by the complexities of life and turned sarcastic. A felicitous and amused person with a blog to vent creative frustration and vocabulary.

I hate the unnecessary fame and attention. At first, it was interesting to be noticed. However, when stream after stream of people come and say "WUH! YOU'RE NOT TANNED", it gets a tad irritating and effetively becomes an insult to the face.

Who really took 'Hunkiest' seriously? I kept the tone so bloody tongue-in-cheek that i've got God-knows how many ulcers already. Coupled with the extremely gross pictures meant to DISPROVE that ridiculous title. Really, can't an introverted exhibitionist have a break here?

Sigh. I'm still human you know. Its not like i'm deitified as some bronze statuette outside my house door, with the words "Unknown" engraved below. In Arial font. Bold please.

If you think you know me by reading my latest entries, please refresh your harddrive memory. Please read some other entries BEFORE i was thrust into whatever fading limelight.

People have different personas in the online community. I SWEAR i'm lots nicer outside the spotlight of the computer screen. I SWEAR whatever i did, it didn't mean to hurt/disappoint/infuriate.

Oh, and Bentay actually changed his blog name to reflect my random comment on him.

Edit: I've replaced the flooble chatterbox since people are too darned lazy to go and comment.

Re-EDIT: SORRRRRY SCARLETT! LETS MAKE UP PLS! OMG THIS ENTRY HAS NOW BECOME OBSOLETE. I. Feel. Like. Such. A. HIMBOh!



Feeling the adverse effects of fame to... Amazon - M.I.A.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Marla S said...

    HUH?

    Am I a bimbo or something?!

    I didn't catch anything you said. IF only you can see how much ???? I had on me... before I burst into uncontrollable laughters.......

    DARLING!!!!!! I TALK ABOUT THE STUPID REPORTER YA KNOW?!!!

    AI YOOOO.

    Now, I am angry you never read my blog like how you would study for a test.

    HORHORRRRRRRRRRRR

    You malign me.

     
  • At 11:39 PM , Blogger Daryl Ho said...

    He didn't mean it I guess. He had so much shit from so many other people, I guess he mistook your comments. Forgive and forget!

    Anyway how can you not forgive him with those cute little puppy dog eyes? (Nubi)

     
  • At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poppy (oops pickwickian) eyes indeed. How come u cum in so many shades of colours and in so different hues too? What is wrong wif the lighting? Or is it juz yr skin tone? Need some diffraction grating to er...help disperse some "light"?
    Hey I really feel guilty now. U r actually whining, u snivelard. Ok.
    I am sorry for all I said. If ever.
    And tat line I suppose refers to me right? Well, ok.
    Give and take.
    Why do I sound like the only three or two of us on yr blog.
    R u sure we r connected?

     
  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger dw said...

    SORRY SCARLETT! wah i feel soooooo damn malu now. Its lik, in comp lab then some lame classmates went snooping around to web referrers, then went to your blog and said smtg lik "wah this person hates you". so i quick glance then got pwned lah.

    ANONYMOUS: you are effing random, but what the heck, i still love ya. Not in THAT way, fyi...

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OK it is me again. Read the column bar on the right and someone going by my pseudo "anonymous". That is NOT me asking for fone sex ok. If I wanted, I have Dwayne's cellie. Right Dwayne? Stares innocuously at Dwayne wif **** flashing. :) yum yum again

     
  • At 6:54 PM , Blogger Marla S said...

    Tell them if this is comprehension exam hor.. will fail badly.

    Nebermind. Cannot be RJC pple's fault. cos their england darn power one.

    I cheena school one. I concede my fault. hehehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home