Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050719

The ANTi-Hero

Thankfully, the hype has somewhat worn off. There were only 11 individual recognitions, and several group ones that i didn't bother taking to heart.

2 were in the morning, 1 from my chem teacher, 3 during maths lecture, 2 during recess at RI and 3 when i was at the gym trying to ahem, maintain my hunkiness.

Of course, the highlight of the day was getting a certain someone's e-mail address ;)



After climbing through my fabled fence 'shortcut' that has truly provided me with many a short cut (and a tetanus jab), I reached the top of the wall where ants-a-flurry reside. This time however, Serendipity struck me with her long ugly stick (sigh that S&M fanatic), and i spotted a juicy snail residing in a corner.

Picking it up by its calcium carbonate armour, i observed its mouth and decided that it would be interesting to see if i could forcibly impose an ant into its diet.

I then started pressing the soft side (read: squishing with immense force) onto ants that strayed too far from the colony. The result? The bloody snail recoiled back into its protection with a lone ant in tow, leaving a hard membrane covering the mouth.

Sigh. What was there to do but wait for the snail to make its appearance again? I hence stood at that ulu corner, after gym, in my PE attire, carrying my Harry-Potter-laden bag. FOR 10 MINUTES!

Stupid snail. It was thus decreed by the Determiner of Its Fate (me lah) that it should die.


You could say it was sNAILED.

Feeling rather delighted at my (mis)deed, i then jovially strolled home to see an overly-excited Nubi chained to the badminton post. I freed him, of course, and he zoomed so fast by my legs that i TRIPPED AND SCRAPED MY KNEE.

Omg talk about my karma running over your dogma...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still having the cheek to eat rambutans



Anyway, as i promised a VERY avid fan:

GLORIOUS PHONE SEX

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mandatory S-shaped blanket to cover woman's boobs while showing man's torso provided!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
6230i, you SLUT!





Breaking my promise by photo-blogging to... Hombre - M.I.A.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Look I have enuf of u.
    First u promised, then u broke it.
    And as I told you in yr face, the blog stinks, stinkard. Coz it is some airy-fairy shit talk abt skool, a small world indeed. And all straight from the textbook like. Grow up, have a banana on me.
    Cheers.

     
  • At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Guess wat? It's good old me again.
    And in case you r wondering why in such a short space of a few minutes, think again. God created the world in "six" glorious days not "glorious" phone sex. Do you ever read Genesis 1:1-5? Anyway, like i said, irrumate pal. :) 6230i indeed. Mine is a 468 (if you can decipher morsie)Great work pal. Chutzpah.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home