Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050621

Holiday Clone #5: Hyp(no) Hop

I napped for an interminable 4 hours from 4 to 8pm, effectively ruining the entirety of my plans for mugging committing Biology to my short-term memory. This was inevitable, i guess, for it was my subconscious recouping its due time shortchanged because of excessive DotA. Woke up with traces of an uber headache, but quickly went and pre-empted its strike by taking a bath before dinner.

Napping's 1st Law states that the % of relaxation felt is directly proportional to the time spent napping, provided its constant of proportionality (avg of 2.5 hours) is not exceeded. Once exceeded, Napping's 2nd Law takes effect whereby the intensity of the headache is directly proportional to the time spent sleeping after.

Graph to illustrate:
My humps, my lovely lady lumps...



I got my SATs subject scores back. 2 x 780s and 1 x 800 for chem, physics and maths respectively. I'm extremely happy for maths and physics, but chem...

Very disappointing, indeed. HOW DID I GET ONLY 780??!! Awk.

Jeremy seems to think that i can apply into Harvard with these scores, though. That's like, WTF!? Such an easy test, such mediocre scores, and i can get into Harvard? Stupid Singaporean education and the immense pressure for its receipients (read: student slave labourers) to excel. Anyway, all of you out there go and take the SATs Subject Tests and prove my bounding intelligence and wit modesty wrong.

Well, since today's events were rather quotidian and unremarkable, i shall end this entry short... AND POST A DOUBLE!

Wahaha it'll just be a second update on Yokes of the Day of eons past.



Regurgitating gelato to... Like You - Bow Wow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home