Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050613

Holiday Clone #3: Song Bo?

Can i be a lame cynic and ask all of you to go and spam this sickly lovey-dovey blog's chatterbox with messages? Roleplay some and improvise with your own humourously doting messages/massages, but don't give away your identity. Stupid public displays of affection should be permanently neutered. As should the lovers involved.



I've composed 2 songs for Postponed already, one of it being modelled after a weirdly popular game "Trivial Pursuit" which contains an interpolation of the Animaniacs' "I'm Cute" song. The other is the stereotypical save-the-world song about hunger. I put more research into the latter, however, and the facts i found were disturbingly eerie: only 24000 people die from starvation daily. Only. I was like, WTF?

While playing with Nubi earlier, i noticed a small pussy pus-filled sore just under his left eye. I cleaned it to much wincing and extremely cute whining on his part while unfathomable thoughts of his untimely and imminent demise flooded my mind. Poor dog, don't die on me leh (which is coincidentally what i thought to myself 5 times already). Animals and their lives just don't adhere to slick ol' me, as noted by the frequent massacres i conduct...

I sincerely hope that this 5-cent-sized sore doesn't develop into something worse. I spent clock-loads worth of time after that killing as many flies as i could (5!) to prevent possible infection. You might say i'm absessed with it. Wa. Ha.

In case you noticed, several entries have been titled 'Holiday Clone'. This is to exemplify the dazed days where no particular topic/philosophy has wedged its way up my ass cheeks (hence making me irritatable and irritating).

Other than that, i've officially begun my physics studying! I finished 4 chapters in 2 hours (in other words, did not finish and just skimmed through), so technically i'm more than half done and my goal for the week would be complete soon O..o I began my intensive mugging after drinking a huge pint of Long Island Inferiori-tea mixed with copious amounts of Time-lacka shots.

Sigh, the detriments of staying up past 3am massing DOTA...



Feeling all too much apparent weight to... Bebot - Black Eyed Peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home