Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050610

Decisions Making Incisions Into My Precision

Decisions:

To go or not to go for volleyball training this morning which was decided by my father telling me that i had to go and update my passport. I woke up at 7:30 am for this???

To update or not to update my passport photo, which i eventually did after taking not one, but two mugshots of myself. Both were undeniably ugly, but that's typical of all legal documents anyway. I actually used the picture of me smiling with my teeth bared (read: snarling). Only after i had the photo permanently imprinted (esp since they used Perma-Stick, the high-class bastards) onto my passport did i realise that my entire bottom lip was crooked beyond compare. Meh.

When i reached Bishan MRT on my way home, i suddenly and unfortunately remembered my uncollected O'level certificate and my Edusave cheque, which was all the way back at ACSI in Dover... Uggh. If not for my 8 Days and the cunning scheme i devised to get Subway for lunch, i probably wouldn't have gone back and would have just let those inconsequential paraphernalia rot for another weekend. A boon then, that my father pledged half of the $2250 cheque to ME! WAHAHA

Finally, i have to eventually make the decision on whether to sleep during the car ride or not. MY MUSIC being played! For once (k maybe 4x+++)!... Sigh




Also, the poor people in the Netherlands. And not because my swakoo of a father and sisters are going down in July to rollerblade cross-country.

What a positively (or negatively) stinking country name to have.

Its like,
"How is life in your nether regions?"
"My Netherlands?"

...

Also, wouldn't that make the Netherlese (or wdv) simply crabs? Or genital herpettes?

There's one thing good though, when they say they're loyal to their country, you can be sure they mean it ;)



Typing on my sister's dreadful keyboard to... M1A1 - Gorillaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home